"Swallowed by the Earth"
Really, I was just lying here when this big bully came by and kicked sand all over me.
Geological experiment.
The sandman emerges.
Mama has a lot of laundry to do.P.S. Go check out my blog. I left you a present!
Not feeling creative, but that boy is definitely gonna need a bath!!!
AAAAAAACCHHHOOOOOO!
Just throw me a skittle every now and again...I'll figure out how to get out of this. If you haven't heard from me in a week...forward my mail.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
"Swallowed by the Earth"
Really, I was just lying here when this big bully came by and kicked sand all over me.
Geological experiment.
The sandman emerges.
Mama has a lot of laundry to do.
P.S. Go check out my blog. I left you a present!
Not feeling creative, but that boy is definitely gonna need a bath!!!
AAAAAAACCHHHOOOOOO!
Just throw me a skittle every now and again...I'll figure out how to get out of this. If you haven't heard from me in a week...forward my mail.
Post a Comment