Crisp nights and eating hot soup are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.
2. Sometimes I __________.
Sometimes I make soup in the summer, but it never tastes as good.
3. __________ and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!
I looked at my son's dirty hands as he ate, and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"! (I know, yuck!)
4. When I'm down, I __________.
When I'm down, I cook comfort food, and then I eat it. Sometimes I just buy the comfort food and eat it, but there is usually food involved.
5. __________ is where you'll find me most often.
At the computer is where you'll find me most often (at home, at work, at the library).
6. A rainy day is good for __________.
A rainy day is good for cooking soup.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to __________, tomorrow my plans include __________ and Sunday, I want to __________!
And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to buying some new drumsticks for the Middle Geek, tomorrow my plans include two soccer games, and Sunday, I want to watch two more soccer games and yippee! look there are two more on the calendar.
4 comments:
You are such a Soccer Mom!! Have fun at the games!!!
lol about the soup...isn't that funny!
Thanks for playing :-)
my comfort food is drinking coke and eating chips while watching TV.
Here's mine. Thanks!
What? No soup making or eating to look forward to at the weekend? I don't enjoy soccer. I couldn't get through a weekend like that without soup. Good thing you enjoy soccer! ;0)
Post a Comment