Monday - BLT's
Tuesday - Lasagna
Wednesday - Roasted Butternut Squash Soup and Corn Muffins
Thursday - I think I might try this Southwestern Pasta , only I will make it hot and add chicken.
Friday - Pizza and Chicken Wings
What Really Happened Last Week
You all know I traveled last week. But Mr. Geek and the little geeks seemed to have found something to eat.
Monday - Sloppy Joes per LG's request.
Tuesday - McDonalds
Wednesday - ?? I think my mom brought food for Mr. Geek. What did the poor children eat?
Thursday - Far East grilled chicken. The last of the freezer meals
Friday - Junk food
Saturday - Spicy Nacho Bake This was a new recipe and I LOVED it. The little guys liked it okay (That means success in my book.)
Sunday - Zippy Peanut Steak Kabobs - If you have a peanut or tree nut allergy in your house, don't worry I substituted Sunbutter and these were really good.
1 comment:
Ah food glorious food! What a menu! I see your passion for varied and interesting nosh remains - a geek after my own heart!
Post a Comment