It's time for another round of
WHERE IS AbFab GEEK?
(Wait for the wild applause to die down.)
For your first clues, here are some pictures:
It appears that AbFab may have indeed gone to a different state.
Hmmm, Planes and Trains.....
Ah, my home for the next few days.

7 comments:
Would it be cheating if I called my mom or Grandma???? ;)
Cheri - Yes that would be cheating. I will have another clue tomorrow.
PHILLY. Am I right? Am I right?? Huh???
I could not find any context specific clue in those photos...please post more!
Hmmm, I have no idea! I've never been anywhere that has trains. But you could be in New York, cause I KNOW they have trains there!
Well I was going to say Mars or Hogwarts....... but it could be somewhere in the US I suppose........
Need.
More.
Info............
I'm guessing England because I saw train tracks in one photo. (Don't know why I connected England and trains.)
Post a Comment