List…
5 of your internet annoyances.
2. Spam with subject lines like "Hi"
3. When Yahoo tells me my email is "unavailable"
4. The fact that Yahoo separated my email accounts so that I have to remember to click each tab
5. Popups for Net Flix - I know NetFlix exists and if I wanted it I would have it, now Go Away!
5 things you’ve watched on TV lately.
(I watched these all last night--I need a life.)
2. Colbert Report. This is my guarantee laugh each night.
3. Jon & Kate plus Eight. I swear her life is actually easier than mine. Really maybe we should trade places.
4. Feasting on Waves. This is Alton Brown's new series, a sequel to Feasting on Asphalt. How do I get a job like this? Alton, call me! I love the ocean, I love food, I would be perfect.
5. VMA Award (this was on the DVR like the others). The Middle Geek and I fast forwarded to just the musical performances and even of those, he only let me watch a few. ("I hate rap, mom", and "Why are his pants below his butt, that's disgusting." The Middle Geek is such a prude.)
Take5 Tuesday
1 comment:
Oh I love Alton! I will make sure I watch it. And I totally love watching Jon & Kate + 8, it makes me feel so much better. Thanks for coming by my site.
Post a Comment