I was first, back on Day One, don't forget. Because I KNOW it's Philadelphia. (I had it from the SEPTA poster: South East Pennsylvania Public Transit Administration. The entrance to Ben's place is just confirmation.)
Kaylynne- You win the privledge to shout to the world, "I KNOW WHERE ABFAB WENT!" I know it's not quite as exciting as when Matt Lauer does it. Maybe someday I will come up with the appropriate (dignified) award. You must have spent more time in Philly than I did to recognize it so quickly.
I had no clue, but it figures you would be at a Science Museum, right? But even though I'm NOT a Science Geek, that sounds like SO much fun! I went to the Museum in Washington DC when I was in high school, and it was just fascinating.
7 comments:
Philly right?
Hope you had fun wherever you were!
I was first, back on Day One, don't forget. Because I KNOW it's Philadelphia. (I had it from the SEPTA poster: South East Pennsylvania Public Transit Administration. The entrance to Ben's place is just confirmation.)
So what do I win?
Yes I was in Philly!
Kaylynne- You win the privledge to shout to the world, "I KNOW WHERE ABFAB WENT!" I know it's not quite as exciting as when Matt Lauer does it. Maybe someday I will come up with the appropriate (dignified) award. You must have spent more time in Philly than I did to recognize it so quickly.
No one eve tried to guess what I was doing there.
I had no clue, but it figures you would be at a Science Museum, right? But even though I'm NOT a Science Geek, that sounds like SO much fun! I went to the Museum in Washington DC when I was in high school, and it was just fascinating.
Oh, I'm too late to guess. Just as well. I don't think I would have got it, to be honest. I didn't have a clue.
Why did you go there? Was it something to do with your job? I'm not nosy, just interested. OK, I'm nosy.
Drat. And i was so sure i was right. Sigh.
Post a Comment