Enjoy your peace while it lasts.I am missing MY family too since they left, but they have been coming over regularly. Art pictures very lovely. Reflections in the lake, very vibrant.
Maggie and Bina - Thanks for your nice comments. The picture is not a lake but the reflection off of a puddle in front of our house. Our Middle Geek always has a different way of looking at the world.
3 comments:
Enjoy your peace while it lasts.I am missing MY family too since they left, but they have been coming over regularly.
Art pictures very lovely. Reflections in the lake, very vibrant.
I am LOVING that top picture. Did middle geek actually take that?? I'd buy it!
Maggie and Bina - Thanks for your nice comments. The picture is not a lake but the reflection off of a puddle in front of our house. Our Middle Geek always has a different way of looking at the world.
Post a Comment