1. Birthdays are ______.
Birthdays are fun.
2. ____ is my favorite season because ______.
Winter is my favorite season because I can make ramps out of snow and go like 1 foot in the air.
3. I feel my best when _________.
I feel my best when I am riding Bella.
4. ______ is my favorite food!
Chicken Wings is my favorite food!
5. First impressions are _______.
First impressions are good, I guess.
6. The best piece of advice I ever received was ___________.
The best piece of advice I ever received was I never receive advice.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to go to sleep, tomorrow my plans include watching TV, and Sunday, I want to work at the nursery at my church!
2 comments:
I enjoy winter, too, for exactly the same reasons, as you, middle geek!!
I am sure that riding Bella would make you feel good. She looks like a great horse. (I hope that I've got this right, but I saw the picture, further down the page, so I assume that Bella must be your horse.)
Working in the nursery sounds interesting. Hope you had a good time!
So is Bella the horse? I don't recall that you have a horse, but if so, I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment