I would like to apologize to the readers of this blog. I am so sorry.
(I feel better already.) When I posted the list of items planted in my garden I listed: Dianthus "Neon Star" - Clavelina. Since I listed that, many, many people (seriously it is over ten) have stumbled onto my site after searching google. They are looking for wisdom such as, "Does Dianthus repel rabbits?" I am sure they are looking for more than I can give them, because they don't stick around for long.
So if you have stumbled onto this blog from google.
(First-- Welcome I LOVE visitors.) This is what I know about Dianthus: They have a pretty flower AND the sign said they were perennials. I love perennials because as an engineer, I am all about saving time (I am lazy) and energy (I am cheap).

This is what the plant looked like the day I bought it.
This is what it looks like today in my garden!
Please leave me some advice before you take off.
PLEASE!
3 comments:
Two words. Oh dear.
wow pretty.
Well dianthus like to be in the sun. They don't like to be in the shade & on wet soil.I THINK they like alkaline soil not acid. Any help?
Post a Comment