List…
5 things you like about county fairs/festivals.
I haven't been to a county fair since I was a little girl, but this is what I remember.
Funnel Cakes
Live Music
Pickle on a Stick
Hog and Husband Calling Contests
Catch a Pig Contest
5 of your favorite days of the year.
Christmas
My Birthday
First day of Spring
The First Day of Indian Summer
Winter Solstice - this is the shortest day of the year which means the days get longer from this point.
5 genres of music you listen to.
Alternative
Christian Contemporary
Rock
Pop
Country
5 of your favorite places to shop.
Whole Foods
Trader Joes
Nutrition Stop
Borders
Dillards
TAKE5
5 comments:
Pickle on a stick? Ewwwwww!
HUsband calling? I never heard of that one!
My favorite is the demolition derby.
angelawd
Carrie - MMM, those great big dill pickles are so sour, my mouth is watering now.
Angela - The husband calling sounds alot like pig calling. LOL
I love trader joes and whole foods. AND pickle on a stick. YUMMY!
And thanks again for that very sweet comment.
Um, pickle on a stick...YUMMY!
Post a Comment