Ok, so were they so wet from rain or from sweat? And how did he do?
Cheri - There was torrential downpour with thunder and lightning. What kind of mother lets her son out in that weather?
I was gonna ask the same question as Cheri and jesse, but you answered! But it's so cute, and they looked so happy!
Those have to be the absolute cutest and, might I add, the most athletically talented children I have ever seen in my life. Makes me want to steal those pictures and start my own blog. ; )Cindy (Littlest Geek's friend's mom)
Cool catch for WW! Mine's up too hope you can visit... Happy WW!
Looks like a fun time.Happy WW!
It looks like they had a good time inspite of the rain. They will always remember that day.
Ooo dear. Weather. We do not do weather well.Best wishes
The smile says it all!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Ok, so were they so wet from rain or from sweat? And how did he do?
Cheri - There was torrential downpour with thunder and lightning. What kind of mother lets her son out in that weather?
I was gonna ask the same question as Cheri and jesse, but you answered! But it's so cute, and they looked so happy!
Those have to be the absolute cutest and, might I add, the most athletically talented children I have ever seen in my life. Makes me want to steal those pictures and start my own blog.
; )
Cindy (Littlest Geek's friend's mom)
Cool catch for WW! Mine's up too hope you can visit... Happy WW!
Looks like a fun time.
Happy WW!
It looks like they had a good time inspite of the rain. They will always remember that day.
Ooo dear. Weather. We do not do weather well.
Best wishes
The smile says it all!
Post a Comment