Well for this Wordless Wednesday I am once again dipping into my middle son's collection of pictures. I believe the title of this series would be:
A View from a Shoe
or
A Portrait of an Older Brother in Black and White and Sepia
(See Comments for title discussion)

7 comments:
No, I don't have a better title but I recognize that arm hanging from the couch! I've seen that pose many times over the years. My son slept that way... still does as a grown man! lol
Happy WW! Join me if you can:
Just Some Thoughts
A Portrait of an Older Brother in Sepia and Black and White
I don't have a better title, but I do love the perspective on the first shot.
Happy WW.
I like the pictures - especially the view from the shoe. :D
Wow! I love that first picture. I wish I could take good pictures.
Kalynne - good attention to detail, are you sure you are not an engineer?
But the best has to be from Askew--
View From a Shoe
Visiting an art gallery in your part of the world soon.
How creative! Now I'm gonna have to go find more!
Post a Comment