We're enjoying the last few weeks of summer here (the summer weather usually lasts into early October). I always miss it when it's over, but I do like the autumn light.
Cool photo! Even though the weather is pretty and I love my hoodies, I am sad about losing summer too. Thanks for your advice on my blog. I don't think you are crazy at all. I have an appointment with an allergist tomorrow who is supposed to be fantastic, and I'll let you know!
5 comments:
We're enjoying the last few weeks of summer here (the summer weather usually lasts into early October). I always miss it when it's over, but I do like the autumn light.
I'm there with you! I miss summer already!
http://keepinupwiththejspot.blogspot.com
We seem to be having an Indian Summer. Sept has been one of our driest for years.
Love your photo.
Cool photo! Even though the weather is pretty and I love my hoodies, I am sad about losing summer too. Thanks for your advice on my blog. I don't think you are crazy at all. I have an appointment with an allergist tomorrow who is supposed to be fantastic, and I'll let you know!
What gorgeous photos! I'm not ready to say goodbye to summer, but I wasn't consulted on the start date for fall!
Post a Comment