I've lost track of you a little, because I have been staying at my parents' house for the last couple of weeks, whilst my father is in hospital.
Now, I'm having a problem with my dongle, so I have to be quick before it throws me off the internet. Hope you get on OK in Haiti. When will you be back?
Mean Mom - AbFab will be back on 3/16 or 3/17. In time for Middle Geeks B-day on the 17th. I don't know if she will be able to post between now and then. If I hear anything I may update here.
Carrie - I think it is fantastic too!
Cheri - Thanks, you may end up with a guest geek this week.
6 comments:
I've lost track of you a little, because I have been staying at my parents' house for the last couple of weeks, whilst my father is in hospital.
Now, I'm having a problem with my dongle, so I have to be quick before it throws me off the internet. Hope you get on OK in Haiti. When will you be back?
Journey mercies! So great what you're doing!
Aunt Robin, you have been in my thougts ALL day and will continue to be until you are home. I love you!
Cheri
Mean Mom - AbFab will be back on 3/16 or 3/17. In time for Middle Geeks B-day on the 17th. I don't know if she will be able to post between now and then. If I hear anything I may update here.
Carrie - I think it is fantastic too!
Cheri - Thanks, you may end up with a guest geek this week.
Mr. Geek
Anytime you want to send me a guest Geek would be fine!
Which one is guest geek? Joshua?
Post a Comment