My question is, why do this scare him so much? What did he get you for Christmas!
I absolutely love that. My favorite part is when the guy said, "I'm just in here 'cause I told my wife she was lucky she got to stay home with the kids, and didn't have a real job!"
Oooh! How exciting! I think I spotted my husband in the background. I haven't seen him for years.
Just saw that for the first time last night. Dan had already seen it, and even he said it was hilarious. It cracked me up!
"Not a big fan of that look!" lmao!That is a brilliant piece of marketing!
I got that in email the other day! LOL! Mr. Geek should be afraid... all of them should be.. verrrry afraid!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
My question is, why do this scare him so much? What did he get you for Christmas!
I absolutely love that. My favorite part is when the guy said, "I'm just in here 'cause I told my wife she was lucky she got to stay home with the kids, and didn't have a real job!"
Oooh! How exciting! I think I spotted my husband in the background. I haven't seen him for years.
Just saw that for the first time last night. Dan had already seen it, and even he said it was hilarious. It cracked me up!
"Not a big fan of that look!" lmao!
That is a brilliant piece of marketing!
I got that in email the other day! LOL! Mr. Geek should be afraid... all of them should be.. verrrry afraid!
Post a Comment