Very impressed with the pumpkins! (Fortunately, I realised in time and changed the wording from 'your pumpkins'! That would have been a very suspect remark.)
Just caught up on the last post. Looks like you had a great time with your visitors. What a nice change to have female company!
6 comments:
ABsolutely adorable! How was your Halloween??
I LOVE those! Especially the top one. That's very original and you did a great job!
Very impressed with the pumpkins! (Fortunately, I realised in time and changed the wording from 'your pumpkins'! That would have been a very suspect remark.)
Just caught up on the last post. Looks like you had a great time with your visitors. What a nice change to have female company!
Cute! We love carving pumpkins, and try to do something very original every year. We're geeks that way.
There's an award and a tag at my place, if you fancy it.
Very creative! I love the top one.
Post a Comment