Act II - Popcorn Balls
Dad and I bought these at Walmart. The first time that I ate these, they were so good, OMG. I wanted to eat two but my mom said only one. You can only find these at Walmart from October 1 to October 31. After October 31 they are gone.
I wish they made Christmas Balls.
6 comments:
Great review!
Awesome review, Middle Geek! Enjoy!!! BTW, Aunt Chris makes pretty good popcorn balls too and she can make them all year round if you are really nice to her!!!
I know what popcorn is, of course, but I haven't heard of popcorn balls. My middle son also suffers from food intolerance, so I know how restricting it can be. He was still able to enjoy the sweet stuff, however, as long as there were no nuts involved!
Enjoy your favourite treat whilst you can! You could always stash a few bags away. Are they bad for your teeth?
I shall run right out and snag some . Thanks MG.
So great when you find a store bought treat while on special diets. I must run out and get popcorn balls. Thanks for the idea!
Don't forget to send me your candy after Halloween.
-College Geek
Post a Comment