Nice, congrats, Can't wait to see the new pics you take with it.
Felicitations from france!!!nice your new camera!!!http://janeser28.blogspot.comhttp://janetoile28.blogspot.comhttp://orsainianne.blogspot.com
Congrats! Love it, and it's PINK!!!
Very...pink ;)Happy WW
pretty pink feminine new camera.HAPPY WW!Check out my WW too!In Memory of Giza
Aww! I want one too! I love that it's pink.
I want a new camera! I think mine eats the battery juice. They last about 20 pictures.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Nice, congrats, Can't wait to see the new pics you take with it.
Felicitations from france!!!nice your new camera!!!
http://janeser28.blogspot.com
http://janetoile28.blogspot.com
http://orsainianne.blogspot.com
Congrats! Love it, and it's PINK!!!
Very...pink ;)
Happy WW
pretty pink feminine new camera.
HAPPY WW!
Check out my WW too!
In Memory of Giza
Aww! I want one too! I love that it's pink.
I want a new camera! I think mine eats the battery juice. They last about 20 pictures.
Post a Comment