Jake is without a doubt the sweetest boy in the house. He is the most sensitive (when he is not bothering his brother). Jake is right, Robin is the most pretty.
That is sooooooo sweet!!!! I love it!!! The only thing my boys gave me is a call from their teacher!! UGH!!! I guess there is always next year. Maybe Jake could talk to Ian and Brennan and let them know that mommies LOVE when they make us something!!
5 comments:
You are the most pretty? HOW cute it that?????
love.
That is really cute. Did you get any other goodies?
Jake is without a doubt the sweetest boy in the house. He is the most sensitive (when he is not bothering his brother). Jake is right, Robin is the most pretty.
Dad
That is sooooooo sweet!!!! I love it!!! The only thing my boys gave me is a call from their teacher!! UGH!!! I guess there is always next year. Maybe Jake could talk to Ian and Brennan and let them know that mommies LOVE when they make us something!!
Cheri
That card is SO sweet. It gives me a warm tingly feeling to see it.
Post a Comment