Friday, January 2, 2009

Where is AbFab Going?

I can't wait and play the regular "Where is AbFAb?" because I am too excited. So today we will play - Where is AbFab going? Then I can talk on and on about what I am going to do and more about how excited I am...

So here are the clues:

1. I have wanted to visit here since High School (maybe sooner).

2. I mentioned in an earlier posting that I would be visiting and asked for suggestions.

3. If I can make it there I can make it anywhere.


(OMG I am so excited I can't even come up with any good clues.)

6 comments:

CaJoh said...

I could take a stab at it— but I'm just not clever today. Wherever you go, have fun and be sure to tell us about your exciting adventures.

Cheri and Jesse said...

I know, I know. But I guess that would be cheating since I'm your niece (favorite, I might add). Have a BLAST and can't wait to see pictures!!!

Kash said...

SO excited for you. Can't wait to hear all the details!

Maggie May said...

Wherever it is...... hope it is as good as the anticipation!
Enjoy it!

Carrie Wilson Link said...

Have fun in the city that's so nice, they named it twice!

Jules said...

AK! I have no clue! The story of my life.

*sigh*

Hope you have a wonderful time where ever you are!
A slightly belated Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and yours!

xxoox