Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to Mr. Geek!!

As you can see, Mr. Geek started off life as a Junior Geek.





By High School you could almost see a glimmer of the coolness to come.




By college it was apparent - This guy was on his way to be a premiere Geek. This is a picture of our first "formal"date - The Military Ball.



This is our senior year of college it is quite possibly when we reached the very peak of our coolness.





There are some* that say I married Mr. Geek for his body- what do you think?



*Some of course being Mr. Geek.Happy Birthday, Mr. Geek (You big Hunk!)

I Love you tons!!!


5 comments:

Cheri and Jesse said...

Happy Birthday, Uncle Kevin!!! Love all the pictures. I forgot how much facial hair that man had.

Carrie Wilson Link said...

Many happy returns to the day of your birth!

CaJoh said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Geek!! Looks like you've come a long way.

Anonymous said...

Cheri - Thanks I remember being the wolf man.
Carrie - Thanks a bunch.

CaJoh - I feel like the energizer bunny. I just keep going and going and going. The mud volley ball was before College Geek was borne. I'm in much better shape now.

AbFab - Thanks Honey. I forgot that we had the 3rd grade picture. Kids let that be a lesson to you. Your Mom will keep all of the silly stuff you do, give it to your spouse when you get married and some day it will get published.

Mr. Geek

Mean Mom said...

How sweet! Sorry I'm a bit late calling in. Many belated happy returns of the day to Mr Geek!