Thursday, October 2, 2008

Product Review Friday

The Middle Geek would like to guest blog the following product review.

Act II - Popcorn Balls


Dad and I bought these at Walmart. The first time that I ate these, they were so good, OMG. I wanted to eat two but my mom said only one. You can only find these at Walmart from October 1 to October 31. After October 31 they are gone.

I wish they made Christmas Balls.





Note from AbFab: When you are allergic to milk (chocolate) and artificial colors (all other candy), Halloween is not the most fun holiday. These may not be exactly health food, but they make a nice treat.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Great review!

Cheri and Jesse said...

Awesome review, Middle Geek! Enjoy!!! BTW, Aunt Chris makes pretty good popcorn balls too and she can make them all year round if you are really nice to her!!!

Mean Mom said...

I know what popcorn is, of course, but I haven't heard of popcorn balls. My middle son also suffers from food intolerance, so I know how restricting it can be. He was still able to enjoy the sweet stuff, however, as long as there were no nuts involved!

Enjoy your favourite treat whilst you can! You could always stash a few bags away. Are they bad for your teeth?

Kathryn said...

I shall run right out and snag some . Thanks MG.

Michelle O'Neil said...

So great when you find a store bought treat while on special diets. I must run out and get popcorn balls. Thanks for the idea!

Throme said...

Don't forget to send me your candy after Halloween.
-College Geek